ACF50 Anti Corrosion Formula 4 Litre Bottle
3 in stock
Lear Chemical Research ACF-50® anti-corrosion lubricant is purple in color and has 90 grams per liter VOC contents that evaporate without leaving any residues or stains. The liquid anti-corrosion lubricant has a flash point of 79.4 degrees C, specific gravity of 0.9 and a boiling point greater than 100 degrees C. This product has a kinematic viscosity of 25 centistokes at 40 degrees C. The anti-corrosion lubricant has an aromatic odor and comes in a 13-ounce aerosol can. It has an auto-ignition temperature rating greater than 210C degrees C.
- Anti-corrosion lubricant compound treats metal using advanced polar bonding technology.
- Ultra-thin fluid compound has a pH range of 7
- Flammability limit of 1% LEL and 6% UEL
- Thin film acts like an off switch for corrosion that will remain effective for up to 24 months
- Penetrates and creeps into the tightest seams, lap joints, micro cracks and around rivet heads while displacing moisture
Aviation, motorsports, marine, bikes, mining industry and home use.
Australia Post Standard Parcel
- 3-5 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 7 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
Australia Post Express Parcel
- 2-3 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 5 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
We offer free standard domestic shipping for all orders over $250.
If you aren’t satisfied with this item, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. We want all of our customers receive the best possible experience when using our website and service. For more information on a returns and eligibility, please visit our returns policy.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a return request using our returns form.
- Complete the shipping instructions emailed to you.
- We will process your request within two business days of receiving the returned product.