Keeps dirt, contamination, and insects from entering the pitot tube, fitting snugly over blade-type pitot systems.
This pitot tube cover fits snugly over blade-type pitot systems typically found on Piper Cherokee, Warrior, and Arrow aircraft. They are vented to prevent pressurization of the pitot-static system. Critical to safe operations, the cover keeps dirt, contamination, and insects from entering the pitot tube. A “remove before flight” streamer hangs off the cover as a prominent pre-flight reminder to pilots. The cover uses a heavy-duty plastic material; the 2″ x 17″ banner is bright red with white screen-printing for maximum visibility. Made in Korea.
Australia Post Standard Parcel
- 3-5 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 7 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
Australia Post Express Parcel
- 2-3 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 5 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
We offer free standard domestic shipping for all orders over $250.
If you aren’t satisfied with this item, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. We want all of our customers receive the best possible experience when using our website and service. For more information on a returns and eligibility, please visit our returns policy.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a return request using our returns form.
- Complete the shipping instructions emailed to you.
- We will process your request within two business days of receiving the returned product.