Design4Pilots Carbon Monoxide Detector Kit
1 in stock
Design 4 Pilots
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an extremely hazardous colourless, odourless, and tasteless gas that can lead to potentially fatal pilot incapacitation even in small quantities. Deadly Carbon Monoxide (CO) is produced wherever fossil fuel (such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, natural gas, and propane) is combusted without sufficient oxygen.
Powered aircraft are only sometimes fitted with a CO detector, but more often than not they lack a replacement date. This is extremely dangerous as most commercially available CO detectors lose their protective function after a period of about 12 month!
Due to exactly this reason, we have developed a personal PILOT CONTROLLER KIT® for the safety-conscious pilot. This kit can be easily fixed to all our kneeboards featuring a stopwatch fixture.
This simple and precise control in form of the PILOT CONTROLLER KIT® stands out from the rest and makes it an indispensable companion for flying safely.
The KIT consists of:
- (x1) CONTROLLER holder
- (x1) Kneeboard socket for stopwatch fixture
- (x4) 4 PILOT CONTROLLERS®
Australia Post Standard Parcel
- 3-5 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 7 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
Australia Post Express Parcel
- 2-3 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 5 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
We offer free standard domestic shipping for all orders over $250.
If you aren’t satisfied with this item, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. We want all of our customers receive the best possible experience when using our website and service. For more information on a returns and eligibility, please visit our returns policy.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a return request using our returns form.
- Complete the shipping instructions emailed to you.
- We will process your request within two business days of receiving the returned product.