Dupont Molykote Z Powder – 283g / 10 OZ
3 in stock
Molykote Z Powder can be used as a dry burnished (rubbed-on) lubricating film for metallic contacts, as a solid lubricant additive for self-lubricating plastics and sintered metal parts.
It works as a solid lubricant additive in metalworking compounds and as a solid lubricant additive in brake lining application. It can be used as a run-in aid, in press-fittings, in Heavy Load – slow speed applications. To use, Rub the powder thoroughly in different directions on degreased dry surfaces using a hard brush or window leather. Can be applied by rotary brush, felt or polishing disks. Small parts should preferably be tumble coated. Add to plastic elastomers and sinter metals before forming. As always, please read the manufacturers product information before using.
Australia Post Standard Parcel
- 3-5 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 7 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
Australia Post Express Parcel
- 2-3 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 5 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
We offer free standard domestic shipping for all orders over $250.
If you aren’t satisfied with this item, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. We want all of our customers receive the best possible experience when using our website and service. For more information on a returns and eligibility, please visit our returns policy.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a return request using our returns form.
- Complete the shipping instructions emailed to you.
- We will process your request within two business days of receiving the returned product.