The Claw® Aircraft Anchoring System (1 Anchor)
Available on backorder
The Claw® is a lightweight, high strength, multi-purpose earth anchor designed to protect an aircraft from damaging winds. The Claw’s three “safety yellow”, power coated, aluminum legs resistant corrosion, and 3/8-inch diameter spikes pull together and holdfast to the ground. The Claw® earth anchor is capable of withstanding 1,200 pounds of force while requiring minimal effort for installation and removal. In addition, a low profile design provides for a reduced tripping hazard and will not puncture tires. It will not damage the turf while providing temporary or long-term security for a pilot’s aircraft.
This C-101 aircraft earth anchor includes:
- One anchor
- Three spikes
- Easy installation and removal
- Ideal for all aircraft
- Holds 1,200 lb
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum with hardened corrosion resistant spikes
- Low profile design
- Reduced tripping hazard and will not puncture tires
Australia Post Standard Parcel
- 3-5 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 7 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
Australia Post Express Parcel
- 2-3 Business Days - Metro & Outer Metro
- Up to 5 Business Days - Rural & Remote Areas
We offer free standard domestic shipping for all orders over $250.
If you aren’t satisfied with this item, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. We want all of our customers receive the best possible experience when using our website and service. For more information on a returns and eligibility, please visit our returns policy.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a return request using our returns form.
- Complete the shipping instructions emailed to you.
- We will process your request within two business days of receiving the returned product.